Skip to content
- Under most circumstances, a network operator need not intervene in a channel dispute, unless called upon to do so.
- Violation of network regulations will result first in a warning, followed by a kick from the channel where the rule was violated. If the problem persists, then the user may be banned from the channel or, as a last resort, the network. The offending user will be referred to a network administrator. If a user would like to appeal any decision made by either channel or network staff, an appeal may be sent to [email protected]
- Users who do not comply with channel-specific rules may be removed at the discretion of the channel operator.
- Moderators are here to keep the peace. They are not the room bosses and should not view themselves as superior to the other users. A good moderator will not penalize someone simply for disagreeing with him.
- In Case of Disputes
- Should a dispute arise regarding regulations or moderation, channel operators will be assumed as correct.
- If a valid argument can be made, operators will confer amongst themselves to determine the validity of the claim.
- At the request of a user, all discussions can be made public in a temporary channel.
- If a user becomes disruptive during discussions, the ability to speak during such proceedings will be temporarily revoked.