Rules for users
- This is a family-friendly network. All publicly displayed channels have a PG rating, and private channels may have a maximum rating of PG-13.
- Respect one another. We cannot stress this enough. Follow the golden rule, don’t be a brat, and don’t act like you have something to prove. It makes you look silly and will not amuse the ops.
- A person may not have more than one nickname active at a time.
- Do not spam text or links into any network channel or promote any link for commercial gain
- Never try to cause harm to FurryChat or its services.
- Network operators have final judgement; however you can appeal any ruling by a network operator by emailing: [email protected] with a detailed explanation.
Rules for Channel Owners
- If your channel is publicly listed, it MUST be PG and moderated to ensure a PG environment. Users who refuse to comply should be banned from the channel. Repeat offenders should be reported to network staff.
- If your channel has the +s (secret) flag, you are allowed to extend beyond PG as long as the following broader content rules are followed:
- NO role-play that is sexual or gore (including vore) based.
- NO content that is specific erotic or adult in nature.
- NO channels that would advocate or promote illegal activity in the jurisdiction of the users or in FurryChat’s home jurisdiction of Canada. This includes but is not limited to: the possession or use of illicit substances, suicide, rape, bestiality, misconduct with minors, the sharing of copyrighted works, you get the idea.
- YOU MUST specify a self-assigned and realistic rating for your channel’s content in its topic. The topic also must accurately describe the purpose of the channel.
Last updated: 2015-01-13